Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions of use constitute a LEGAL AGREEMENT between you and Ramos Reflections, please read them carefully before using this website or downloading any image.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all visits and use of this site, if you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Ownership Of This Website
This website is owned by Ramos Reflections and operated by TheOrangeSpace. All of the content featured or displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, illustrations, and software (“Content”), is owned by Ramos Reflections, its licensors, and its content providers.
All elements of the Site including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except as explicitly permitted under this or another agreement with Ramos Reflections or one of its subsidiaries, no portion or element of this website or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means, and this website, its Content, and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Ramos Reflections or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You shall indemnify Ramos Reflections, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs, or damages incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the terms of this Agreement or your unauthorized use of the Content and related rights.
Terms & Conditions
- The website and its content are provided “as is” for your general information only and it is subject to change without notice. Neither Ramos Reflections nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Except as specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions of Use or elsewhere on this website, or as otherwise required by applicable law, neither Ramos Reflections nor its directors, employees, licensors, content providers, affiliates, or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits, direct, indirect, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages) arising out of your use of, your inability to use, or the performance of this website or the Content whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- There may be links to other websites from the Ramos Reflections website; however, these other websites are not controlled by Ramos Reflections and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such website or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites. You waive any and all claims against Ramos Reflections regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
- No ownership or copyright in any image shall pass to you by the issue of the Licence.
- If you would like to use Ramos Reflections photographs you must first seek written advice and consent. Any photographs published without prior consent must be removed. Failure to do so will result in legal action being taken against the website owner.
- An image may be used only with the explicit permission of Ramos Reflections. If you use an image with permission you MUST credit Ramos Reflections and make a link available to: www.ramosreflections.com. Improper use of Ramos Reflections’s images MUST be removed immediately as it violated the terms of its use. This includes and is not limited to: no accreditation, no ‘follow’ backlink, badly resized, or images shown in a bad light.